- Perform firmware validation on SSD devices which include both new and sustaining devices with new Firmware revisions
- Define and create new validation test plan for new SSD products.
- Conduct failure analysis of failures generated from validation run and collaborate with various SSD Development groups to resolve issues detected.
- Maintain and enhance Validation coverage through regular reviews and feed forward paths to ensure optimum customer integration experience and customer qualification success of SSD products.
- Communicate project status and report on a regular basis.
- Work closely with Manufacturing, Operational and Development Groups to ensure a smooth collaboration and alignment among teams and deliver company roadmap SSD projects on schedule
- Provide support in the analysis and resolution of internal/external customer issues.
- Develop test automation solutions to improve testability and execution efficiency
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Semiconductor related Major.
- Working experience in either SSD or HDD industry
- Experience with SATA and/or NVMe storage interface protocols and Windows/Linux Operating Systems
- Programming knowledge in Python and C++
- Knowledge of storage device drivers and SATA and/or PCIE chipset register configurations would be beneficial.
- Industry Manufacturing
- Experience 2 - 5 Years