Working and hands-on knowledge and expertise of Oracle’s technologies supported by relevant certifications are preferred:
- Onsite Resident Engineer from 9 am-6 pm, and to provide 24×7 Support on Severity 1 issue
- Must be proficient on Sun Hardware, Solaris OS, Oracle Linux and preferably Engineered Systems Hardware
- Immediate onsite response during a hardware issue/OS issue
- The initial diagnosis for amber light issues
- Facilitate escalation and issue resolution
- Plan and perform the initial assessment of server health including kernel/OS compatibilities prior to Preventive Maintenance and OS patch/upgrade.
- Perform regular server health checks (at least quarterly)
- Oversee rack mounting, management, monitoring tool installation
- Provide response on alerts from monitoring tools
- Participate in RCA discussion
- Provide expert recommendation on hardware issue/OS issue/engineered system issue
- Assist during preventive maintenance activity
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience 5 - 10 Years
- This job has expired!
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 40 jobs