Working and hands on knowledge and expertise of Oracle’s technologies supported by relevant certifications are preferred:
- Oracle Solaris, OEL, Oracle ZFS, Oracle Database
- Oracle Sun SPARC and Intel Servers
- Backup and Restore
- ZFS Storage array
- Servers and OS Administration
- Virtualization and Private Clouds Design and Implementation
- Server Consolidation and Migration (P-V, V-V)
- Storage Consolidation and Migration
- Strong Oracle Database knowledge and experience is preferred
Note: This candidate must be a Singaporean that is cleared on G50 Security Clearance so as to deliver Singapore government projects.
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As a Systems Engineer, you will interface with the customer*s IT staff on a regular basis. Either at the client*s site or from a remote location, you will be responsible for the resolution of moderately complex technical problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use and repair/workarounds for Oracle products. You should have knowledge of some Oracle products and one platform that is being supported. You will be expected to work with only general guidance from senior engineers and management and, in some areas may work independently.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures.
- Salary Offer SGD 13,000
- Qualification A Bachelor*s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience 15 - 20 Years