1. Responsible for the development of company-wide cyber/IT security
framework and management processes which includes security policies,
procedure, standards and guidelines.
2. Study business and application specific requirements, review corporate
technology infrastructure to design and implement the security
architecture and solution to meet business requirements.
3. Responsible for drafting scope of work for cyber security related project.
4. Provide cyber/IT security consultancy and advisory to infrastructure
teams in management and enhancement of the security aspects of IT
application infrastructure including client computing, messaging,
networking and server aspect of the projects from initiation to
5. Manage the business expectation, develop and actively engage business
units to enhance intimacy and influence their alignment with the
business agenda to achieve company objectives.
1. Experience working in a Security Analyst would be an added advantage.
2. At least 2 years of relevant IT experience in designing, deployment and
management of security solutions and services for enterprise level
application systems, network and system infrastructure Security Good
knowledge of both application and infrastructure security in servers,
network, client computing and ICT operations to effectively manage
vendors, Pro-active, dynamic, dedicated and responsible self-starter with
strong customer orientation and multi-tasking capabilities.
3. Knowledge in Cybersecurity Application Deployment will be an added
4. Knowledge in Cloud Applications Implementation will be an added
5. Proven record and share examples of working as a team player.
6. Additional certifications such as ECSA, CompTIA Security+, CISS
- Salary Offer 4200
- Experience 2 - 5 Years