- Assist in defining course objectives, scope, and sequence
- Load and test learning content to the Learning Management System
- Support and monitor course functionality.
- Resolve issues related to the Learning Management System courses that are reported by users
- Work cooperatively with others to achieve group goals and objectives
- Worked multiple assigned projects to their completion with minimal supervision
- Effectively coordinate multiple projects, using time management skills, consultative skills and independent judgment
- Create, configure, test and troubleshoot self-paced online courses in the company’s Learning Management System.
- Recommend instructional strategies, delivery media and assessment methods.
Qualifications Required (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
- Ability to use and facilitate online communications including video conferencing, webinars, and other technology-based communication media.
- Exceptional interpersonal and decision-making skills required.
- Ability to work independently with a multitude of tasks.
- Detail-oriented with good organizational skills.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Technical).
- 2+ years’ experience using the Learning Management System.
- Degree in learning and/or training principles or similar education or experience.
- Strong technical aptitude and computer skills.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency using Microsoft Suite.
- Experience in content creation tools preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Learning Management System preferred but not required.
- Possess full ACTA Certification is advantageous.
- Industry Information Technology
- Qualification Diploma or Degree in relevant Discipline
- Experience 2 - 5 Years