To ensure customer enquiry are all satisfied.
• To ensure the order from customer requirement is fulfilled.
• To ensure all documents provided to the customer.
• To receive feedback from the customer and report manager for actions.
• To follow up the payment from the customer.
• To report to the sales director from time to time, may require travel to meet customers for sales & technical discussions.
• To undertake full operational responsibilities for all products under the responsibility.
• To ensure strong process management being in place and implement, benchmark, improve and control operational performance against agreed Key Performance Indicators.
• To liaise/coordinate with internal departments to deliver total business solutions and support business strategies for the storage, re-packing and distribution process.
• To oversee the store operation process.
• To liaise with relevant team members in relation to the initial implementation of SOP.
• To actively resolve client complaints and put corrective actions in place to prevent a
• To ensure that all financial operational requirements are met at all times (including but not
limited to file administration, accurate pricing, credit control, deferrals, accruals).
• To ensure compliance with all SOPs and regulatory requirements
- Salary Offer TBD
- Qualification Diploma or Degree in relevant Discipline
- Experience 2 - 5 Years