3. Responsible for drafting scope of work for cyber security related project
4. Provide cyber/IT security consultancy and advisory to infrastructure teams in management and enhancement of the security
aspects of IT application infrastructure including client computing, messaging, networking and server aspect of the projects from
initiation to implementation.
1. Responsible for the development of company-wide cyber/IT security framework and management processes which includes
security policies, procedure, standards and guidelines.
2. Study business and application specific requirements, review corporate technology infrastructure to design and implement the
security architecture and solution to meet business requirements.
7. Experience working in a Security Analyst.
5. Manage the business expectation, develop and actively engage business units to enhance intimacy and influence their alignment
with the business agenda to achieve company objectives.
6. Conduct cyber security and endpoint related solution presentation
8. Conduct proof of concept/value on cyber security and endpoint related solution
9. At least 3 years of relevant IT experience in designing, deployment and management of security solutions and services for
enterprise level application systems, network and system infrastructure (Security certifications such as
ECSA, CompTIA Security+,
CISSP or equivalent will be an added advantage).
Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology
Experience in Security Information and Event Management Domain
CEH, ECSA, CISSP certification would be advantageous
10.Proven record and share examples of working as a team player
Knowledge of networking, and servers (Windows and Linux)
11. Good knowledge of both application and infrastructure security in servers, network, client computing and ICT operations to
effectively manage vendors, Pro-active, dynamic, dedicated and responsible self-starter with s
- Salary Offer 5500
- Experience 2 - 5 Years