- Manage monthly recharge of offshore resource costs to initiatives, enhancement & BAU; including manual patching of timesheets where required.
- Prepare actual recharge report based on final timesheet and resource costs.
- Manage and Consolidate DOA Drawdown & DOA Gap analysis for monthly recharge process.
- Consolidate and update YTD recharge database in MS Access; prepare status updates in pivot tables (in Excel) for stakeholders’ review and actions.
- Provide CBG BUC and other business groups monthly estimates of SG & India resource costs for accrual.
- Work closely with both onshore and offshore teams to support the recharge process.
- Work closely with platforms to resolve recharge issues.
- Reconcile AR and WIP movement for GLAO; identify and investigate any wrong posting.
- Reconcile WIP balance to PSGL; Prepare WIP transfer to Fixed Asset.
- Review AR balance and transactions, identify wrong posting etc.
- Validate monthly India offshore billing worksheet (includes review and confirm amount).
- Validate monthly SG vendors invoice summary from Vendor Management team.
- Prepare month-end MJEs, WIP movement schedules, forecast, accruals, reclass and FPU approval
- Prepare Intercompany billings by countries and communicate to country finance.
- Provide guidance and queries, adhoc requests.
- Work with COO internal teams to continuously stream line processes and identify ways for improvement.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy (or equivalent)
- 8 – 10 years of financial management experience
- Team player with good communication skills
- Must be able to handle details and complexity.
- Multi-tasking and Analytical skills to manually gather, interpret & report data
- MS Office – Strong in MS Excel. Need to work with MS Access and PowerPoint.
- Preferred experience in FP&A, Recharge & Allocation, process automation
- Experience 5 - 10 Years
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs