- The Hadoop developer is responsible for development, architecture, design and service delivery of the Company and Big Data environment.
- write the code within the Hadoop virtual and physical cluster environments and execute Data merges , Spark Processing , HIve queries for Hadoop data and build custom Hadoop solution for Data parsing ( multiple formats : Json, XML, EDI) Conformance , Data Integration and Data Merges .
- optimize and tune code in the Hadoop environments to meet performance requirements, work in tandem with other big data developers and designs use case specific scalable supportable infrastructure.
- The Hadoop developer will use CD/CI tools and promote his code through SDLC and also provide very responsive support for day to day request development, support, and business analyst teams. Performance analysis and debugging of slow running development and production processes.
- Write custom ETL applications using Spark in that follow a standard architecture.
- Success will be defined by the ability to meet requirements/acceptance criteria, delivery on time, number of defects, and clear documentation.
- Perform functional testing, end-to-end testing, performance testing, and UAT of these applications and code written by other members of the team.
- Proper documentation of the test cases used during QA will be important for success.
- Other important responsibilities include clear communication with team members as well as timely and thorough code review
- 3+ Years of Experience on JAVA Development (Must)
- Industry Information Technology
- Experience 5 - 10 Years