- Understand and translate business needs into data models supporting long-term solutions.
- Work with the Development team to implement data strategies, build data flows and develop conceptual data models.
- Create logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high data quality and reduced redundancy.
- Optimize and update logical and physical data models to support new and existing projects.
- Maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models along with corresponding metadata.
- Experience on CASA and Card Modules of the Banking.
- Strong experience in Dimensional data models design.
- Perform reverse engineering of physical data models from databases and SQL scripts.
- Evaluate data models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies.
- Validate business data objects for accuracy and completeness.
- Analyze data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions.
- Develop data models according to company standards.
- Guide System Analysts, Engineers, Programmers and others on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Industry Information Technology
- Experience 5 - 10 Years
- This job has expired!
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 37 jobs