3-4 years of treasury experience
From banking industry specifically from treasury.
- Facilitate requirements workshops to engage the various stakeholders such as Front Office users to elicit and validate business requirements.
- Lead and manage issues, and ensure all requirements have proper traceability.
- Leverage the subject matter experts across technology and business in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions.
- Become an effective “bridge” between users and technology.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Respond promptly to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical considerations, and recommend sound solutions
|Required Experience (Indicate nature and extent of work experience including minimum number of years required.)
- Education – Bachelors or higher degree preferably in Business or Computer Science IT
- At least 5-6 years working as a Business Analyst.
- Possess strong Treasury knowledge, with expertise in at least one asset class.
- Must be organized, able to work with minimal supervision, flexible to switch and work on different projects and manage them in a timely manner
- Has experience working in projects on Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Business Process Mapping and improvements.
- Experience in writing user stories/requirement specs.
- Basic Data Analytics.
- Experience in Financial Markets
1. Programming (Python, R, Java, C suite)
2. Big Data Technology (Hadoop/AWS)
Traits We Look For In Our Candidates:
1. Attention to details
2. Team player
4. Logical Thinking.
5. Clarity of Thoughts.