Needs Finance/Functional BA.
- Assess all the data input requirements gathered from business and support units across the organisation for the New Cost Allocation Prototype. Provide traceability of the data inputs (fields and tables) back to the host systems.
- Analyse all the data details to ensure that the data being sourced and transformed is viable and accurate. Own and manage the database design and mapping processes.
- Evaluate existing databases and systems and provide solutions expertise along with the technology teams with regards to the data sourcing, storage and management aspects.
- Lead and evaluate changing conventions, test tooling developments, and processes to support expansion to new data areas.
- Take on a range of responsibilities including data modelling and automation of the data collection where required.
- Must have a solid understanding and working knowledge of Bank databases/source system data.
- Must be an ETL expert.
- Knowledge of banking products and processes, general ledger, finance processes
- Experience working with diverse stakeholders Agile methodology
- Attention to details and highly organized and able to work under pressure in a time-critical environment
- Degree in Banking, Computer Science or Engineering-related field with at least 5 years’ relevant experience in financial services industry
- Have a solid understanding and working knowledge of Bank databases/source system data
- Experience 5 - 10 Years