- Lead, and implement an AML/CFT onboarding and ongoing monitoring programme, including the reporting, and escalation protocol to Company management, and where applicable to the appropriate authorities.
- Highlight any potential concerns/risks and share AML/CFT industry practices and implement within the company as deemed appropriate. This includes driving the implementation of pre & post-trade transaction monitoring process on red flag items.
- Develop AML/CFT training programmes and conduct training.
- Advise Management on issues which relate to compliance & risk matters.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory notices, emerging threats, and take appropriate steps to mitigate the risks and ensure compliance.
- Liaise with external & internal audit and regulators on compliance matters.
- Salary Offer 6 - 8 K
- Experience 2 - 5 Years
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs