- Identify new channel partners and develop/ manage existing partners in the region.
- Achieve targets as agreed with respective channel partners. Manage day-to-day business relationship between Client and channel partners.
- Identify and create new business opportunities with channel partners focused on revenue and strategic market impact for Client Product.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects, researching and analyzing sales options
- Sells Product mending the right solutions.
- Maintains relationships with customers by regular interactions
- Communicate consistently with channel partners and internal stake holders, manage issues, resolve conflicts and enable support.
- Help channel partners build (pre)Sales/ Sales and Post Sales capacity and capability on Client Platform.
- Initiate and conduct training events and work with marketing and demand generation team to plan events for and with the channel partners.
- Create, implement and manage channel partner on boarding and training program. Drive training and certification in partner ecosystem.
- Support strategy and pipeline with Senior Management and confirm channel partner capabilities prior to deal is signed.
- Experience in business development planning and execution to drive sales pipeline, demand-gen, and enablement with channel partners.
- Passion for working with partners. Ability to understand channel partner ecosystem, business drivers and ability to establish buy-in at all levels and capability of understanding the customer ecosystem.
- Local market knowledge and understanding (software industry, trends, vertical market industries, etc.)
- Technical bent of mind having good knowledge of cloud technologies and applications products/solutions, platform and SaaS.
- Effective communication and presentation skills at executive level.
- Proven capability to work in a team and collaborate; with independent accountability & Go getter instincts
- Strong communication skills and business acumen.
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work under pressure
EDUCATION: Bachelor Degree
- EXPERIENCE: 2-7 years of relevant experience working with DC providers, hosters, System Integrators, ISV’s of repute and selling enterprise SaaS solutions preferably
- Experience 5 - 10 Years