- Gather and document user requirements, prepare user specifications of data requirements and reports, including analyzing data gaps and data specifications from the business or end-users perspective
- Communicate user requirements to, and work closely with, the technical business analyst and/or system developer
- Perform user acceptance testing and process reviews for new systems and other upstream system changes and initiatives, including document standard operating procedures throughout the project implementation period and ensure that these reports are accurate, timely, and comply with regulatory and statutory requirements
- Perform reconciliation of the revised MAS 610 report against the existing MAS 610 report and prepare documentation on the change in presentation basis
- Added advantage if candidate possess the following knowledge; MAS regulatory reporting Financial Instruments SQL queries QlikView
- 5-8 years of experience, preferably with a working knowledge of financial and regulatory reporting processes in banks; and has a good knowledge of financial products and services
- Experience 5 - 10 Years
- This job has expired!
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 18 jobs