- Uses the Informatica DI platform to extract data from external sources and ingest them into Hadoop.
- Uses the Informatica Developer to perform DI operations on data within Hadoop.
- Uses the Informatica Developer to perform DQ operations on data within Hadoop.
- Integrates the Hadoop ecosystem (i.e., services such as HDFS, Hive and HBase) with other non-Hadoop enterprise level technologies such as ERP and RDBMS.
- Develops Data Integration workflows and load processes.
- Ensures adherence to locally defined standards for all developed components.
- Performs data analysis for both Source and Target tables/columns including those on HDFS.
- Provides technical documentation of Source and Target mappings.
- Participates in design and development reviews.
- Works with System owners to resolve source data issues and refine transformation rules.
- Ensures performance metrics are met and tracked.
- Writes and maintains unit tests.
- Conduct QA Reviews.
- Industry Information Technology
- Experience 5 - 10 Years
- This job has expired!
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 34 jobs