- Should have a solid technical skill with diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- Lead and take the ownership of Automation testing on the vendor product.
- Develop the automation scripts, to test the vendor product, using the inhouse test framework. Design, implement, and execute automated tests using Open source tools such as Selenium.
- Take full responsibility in delivering the test framework, for every sprint, and for every epic for the regression.
- To generate test summary report with statistics on the SIT and regression runs.
- To work with application team to analyse and adapt failed test cases due to applications new changes.
- Own and drive the discussions with the Vendors QA’s and Vendor’s team to understand the product, the test cases, the test results.
The following are the must have :
- Hands on experience with core java and have exposure in java collection framework, OOP and design patterns
- Hands on experience with Working on any automation frameworks involving Java such as Cucumber JVM/JBehave/Junit/TestNg
- Hands on experience with using build tools such as Ant/Maven/Gradle
- Hands on experience on using Continuous integration systems like Jenkins
- Hands on experience with any form of IDE such as Intellij/Eclipse/Netbeans
- Experience 2 - 5 Years
- This job has expired!
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 37 jobs