1. Perform End-to-End project delivery (Gather Requirements, Implementations and Go-live).
2. Run Requirements Gathering and Process Workshops.
3. Implement solutions such as Service Now, by performing configuration, coding and customization
tailored to customer requirements. Integrate multiple systems via REST/SOAP APIs.
4. Provide Level 2 Technical onsite support and resolution.
5. Write technical design and build documentation.
6. Provide Technical and User Training to customers upon project completion.
7. Review implementation plans and participate and even be able to manage product installations.
1. 1-2 years demonstrated experience with web application development.
2. Good object-oriented design and implementation skills.
3. Exposure to and familiarity with creating enterprise-class software applications delivery.
4. In-depth knowledge of software development life cycle.
Good to Have:
1. Experience in building software using agile software development processes
2. Experience with ITSM processes such as Incident, Problem, Change Management and Service
1. Diploma or Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
2. At least 2 years working experience in a Software Development or IT related environment.
3. Knowledge with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL v3) will be an
1. Strong interpersonal and facilitation along with effective communication (both written and interactions)
- Salary Offer 3500
- Experience 0 - 2 Years