• Review of major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure that meet client expectations are met.
Procedures and processes must also be adhered to when delivering client requests.
• Follow up closely with contract(s) and contract renewal(s) for new projects/works for clients.
• Be responsible for change of orders, invoices and follow up of payment collection
• Achieve quarterly sales quota and ensure project(s)’ profitability.
• Aware of and in pursuit of account growth and new business opportunities.
• Work closely with project team(s) in order to maintain continuous knowledge of project status
Identification of potential challenges and/or opportunities within or related to projects.
• Communicate and represent client goals and interests to the project team.
• Provide regular two-way communication between the client and team, so as to provide a uniform team
representation and professional management of client expectations.
• Understand company capabilities and services in order to accurately inform clients and potential clients of
company products and suitable business solutions.
• Provide to the Director weekly updates on account activities and follow up action(s) on pending sales status.
• Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer
• Meticulous and give attention to details.
• Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
• High level of initiative and a team player.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
• Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Experience 2 - 5 Years