You will work closely with current customers and prospective customers as a
To deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will consult with customers on the Enterprise Framework to evangelize solutions that will help them reach their business goals and blaze new trails within their organizations.
- Review of major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure that meet client expectations are met. Procedures and processes must also be adhered to when delivering client requests.
- Solve client issues and to report any unsolved issues to the Director promptly.
- Follow up closely with contract(s) and contract renewal(s) for new projects/works for clients.
- Be responsible for change of orders, invoices and follow up of payment collection
- Achieve quarterly sales quota and ensure project(s)’ profitability.
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Meticulous and give attention to details.
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
- High level of initiative and a team player.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Experience 2 - 5 Years
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!